provides support and resources for organisations in Canberra and its surrounds.
1. To invent, facilitate, implement and support resilient ways of providing for our needs, while recognising the natural limits
inherent to the places we live, and designing our new systems within those limits.
2. To invent, facilitate, implement and support ways of providing equality amongst all humans, and a fair and decent life for all.
3. To begin this change at the local level, scaling up to broader community horizons as local needs are progressively met, providing that the skills and
resources to do so are available.
4. To make the designs, results and methods we work on as easy as possible to share with and distribute to others who share the same goals, to help them
set up their own similar groups.
5. To communicate clearly and accessibly with the general public about why these changes (see 1 and 2) are a good thing, and why they are
6. To work alongside other groups who can help us further our goals.
7. To use the patterns of the Natural World as a guide in our design work - “What would Nature do?”
We meet monthly, at 7pm on the last Monday of the month, at the Food Co-shop in Canberra city (3 Kingsley St, Canberra). The best parking is on Watson St.
The meetups are a collaboration between ourselves and the The New Economy Network of Australia (NENA) Canberra Region Hub.
You can bring your own meals to the meetups, and tea will be available there. If you get there early (they close at 7pm), the shop is also packed with top notch food!
We usually have a talk at 7pm followed by QnA with the guest speakers, then a discussion on a related topic.
A very brief update of Co-Canberra projects with QnA will round off the night.